63602029GB.fm Page 17 Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:17 PM
HOW TO OPERATE THE REFRIGERATOR
This appliance is a refrigerator with a
Defrosting of the refrigerator compartment is completely
Switching on the refrigerator for the first time
Insert the plug into the mains socket.
The thermostat is used to adjust the temperature of both
compartments: refrigerator and freezer.
How to adjust the temperature of the compartments:
1. For correct operation and optimum storage of food, follow
instructions given in the enclosed product sheet for
2. To adjust the temperature in the refrigerator compartment,
set the thermostat control knob to:
• lowest/MIN numbers for the LEAST COLD internal
• highest/MAX numbers for the COLDEST internal
Thermostat set to 0: no operation, no light.
The ambient air temperature, frequency of door opening and the
position of the appliance can affect internal temperatures. These
factors must be taken into account when setting the thermostat.
How to use the refrigerator compartment
Position the food as illustrated in the figure.
A. Cooked food
B. Fish, meat
C. Fruit and vegetables
F. Butter, cheese and dairy products
• The space between the shelves and the rear wall of the
refrigerator compartment must be unobstructed to allow
circulation of air.
• Do not place food in direct contact with the rear wall of the
• Do not place hot food in the refrigerator or freezer.
• Store liquids in closed containers.
• Storing vegetables with a high water content can result in
condensation in the crisper drawer: this will not affect the
correct operation of the appliance.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals