4-1-4. Display function of Load condition
① If Freezer Key + Fridge Key are pressed simultaneously for 6 seconds, ALL ON/OFF will blink with
0.5interval for 2 seconds.
② If take the finger off from above keys and press Lighting, load condition mode will be started.
1) If Freezer Key + Fridge Key are pressed simultaneously for 6 seconds during normal operation, the
temperature setting display of fresh food and freezer compartments will blink ALL ON/OFF with 0.5 for 2
2) At this moment, If Lighting Key after Freezer Key + Fridge Key is pressed, load condition display mode will
be returned with alarm. At LED all on state, only load condition display will blink ON/OFF with 0.5 seconds
3) Load condition display mode shows the load that micom signal is outputting.
However, It means that micom signal is outputting, it does not mean whether load is operating or not. That is
to say that though load operation is displayed, load could not be operated by actual load error or PCB relay
error etc. (This function would be applied at A/S.)
4) Load condition display function will maintain for 30 seconds and then normal condition will be returned
5) Load condition display is as below. Only the load control LED will blink with 0.5interval in "Display LED"