This document can not be used without Samsung's authorization
5-1) PBA Layout with part position
1. DC12V, 5V, GND supplied from SMPS PCB (Not Used)
2. Circuit for controlling Step-Valve (3-Way Valve) * Option
3. FAN MOTOR control part : To supply the power from 8.3V ~ 12V according to the motor
4. EEPROM : Save and record every kinds of data.
5. Transmit inputted signals from every sensor into MICOM after eliminate the noise.
6. Micom : control the regrigerator Ceramic resonator : generate the basic frequency of Micom
Reset IC : make Micom reset if input voltage of Micom is detected less than the specified
7. PLC input/output
- PLC (Power Line communication) * Option (PLC module is not inserted unless specified
8. Operate ICE-MAKER, supply power to MOTOR, and sense the variation of switch.
9. Main Micom ↔ Panel Micom serial communication circuit - Dispenser option input part
(Water & Cover Ice route switch)
10. Mid drawer Room display control part : display LED, detect KEY state.
11. Control Mid drawer Room damper & Damper heater
12. Water Tank Heater Controls (also controls other options)
13. LED LAMP Control Circuit (F,R room Lamp)
14. Relay parts that controls AC load and receives Micom operating signal through Sink IC.
15. Connector with AC load
a. Diode option setting area
b. Inverter COMP controlling signal
c. Flow Sensor controlling signal