● Unplug the appliance before the changing or repairing the electric parts.
➝ Be careful the electric shock.
● When exchanging the parts, use the correct parts.
➝ Check the model name, rating voltage, rating current, running
● When troubleshooting, connect firmly the types of harness.
➝ Make not to be separated when some power is imposed.
● Check the traces of water infiltration at the electric parts.
➝ If there is a trace of water infiltration, exchange or tape the parts.
● Check the assemble status of parts after troubleshooting.
➝ It must be in the same assembled state when compared with the state
● Check the use circumstance of refrigerator.
➝ If the refrigerator is installed at the place that is damp or wet, or status of
installation is unstable, change the installation place.
● Ground the refrigerator properly
➝ Particularly, Be sure to earth when there is a risk of an electric leakage by
humidity or wetness.
● Do not use multi plugs in a plug socket at the same time.
Check if the power cord and socket is damaged, pressed, squeezed, or fired.
➝ If the plug or plug socket is damaged, repair or exchange it immediately.
● Do not allow consumers to repair the appliance by themselves.
● Do not store other materials except the foods.
➝ Drugs or scientific materials : difficult to keep precise temperature.
➝ The inflammables(alcohol, benzene, ether, LP gas, butane gas etc.): have
risk of explosion.
1. Precautions(Safety Warnings)