If a visitor presses the doorphone button, pre-assigned extensions are rung. The extension who
answers the call can talk to the visitor. It is possible for any extension user to call a doorphone.
• It is necessary to install a Doorphone / Door Opener Interface Card and a Doorphone. These
• Four doorphones can be installed and each can be programmed to have a distinctive ringing
pattern when extensions are rung.
• It is necessary to program the extensions that can receive calls from each doorphone during
day and night mode.
• If no extension user answers an incoming doorphone call within 30 seconds (default), the
call stops ringing and is canceled. This ringing time can be changed to 15 seconds by
• While engaged on a doorphone call, any extension user can open the door from the
telephone to let the visitor in (Door Opener). This requires a user-supplied door opener.
• Doorphone 1 and Doorphone 2 cannot receive calls simultaneously when one is in use, an
extension user cannot have a conversation with the other. This is the same for Doorphone
3 and Doorphone 4.
• An access tone can be programmed not to be sent to the monitored doorphone before
• 2.4.7 Doorphone and Door Opener Connection
Programming Guide References
•  Flexible Numbering
• [607-608] Doorphone Ringing Assignment —— Day / Night
•  Doorphone Ringing / Tone Pattern Selection
•  Doorphone Access Tone Selection
•  Doorphone Ringing Time
Features Guide References
• Door Opener
• Doorbell/Door Chime (user-supplied)
• Room Monitor