63602029GB.fm Page 19 Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:17 PM
HOW TO DEFROST AND CLEAN THE
Defrost the freezer compartment once or twice a year,
or when the ice on the walls reaches a thickness of
about 3 mm. If possible, defrost the freezer when it is
1. Remove the food from the freezer, wrap in newspaper
and group together in a cool place or in a portable cooler.
2. Disconnect the appliance from the mains power
3. Leave the door open to allow the frost to melt.
4. Remove the defrost water from the compartment
5. Clean the interior with a sponge dampened in lukewarm
water and neutral detergent.
Do not use abrasive products.
6. Rinse the interior and dry thoroughly.
Note: Do not use sharp or pointed metal instruments
to scrape off ice; do not heat the freezer compartment
HOW TO CLEAN THE REFRIGERATOR
Periodically clean the inside of the refrigerator
Defrosting of the refrigerator compartment is
Droplets of water on the rear wall of the refrigerator
compartment indicate that the periodic automatic defrost
cycle is in progress.
The defrost water is automatically routed to a drain outlet
and into a container from which it evaporates.
Before carrying out any cleaning operations, disconnect the
appliance from the power supply.
• Use a sponge dampened in lukewarm water and/or
• Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
Do not use abrasive substances.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals