63602029GB.fm Page 21 Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:17 PM
Before contacting the After-Sales Service:
1. See if you can solve the problem yourself (see
2. Switch the appliance on again to see if the
problem has been solved.
If it has not, switch off the appliance again and
repeat the operation after one hour.
3. If the problem persists after this course of
action, contact After-Sales Service.
• the nature of the problem,
• the appliance model,
• Install the appliance away from heat sources.
• Install the appliance in a dry, well-ventilated
• Do not obstruct the top and bottom vent
• Clean the inside (see chapter "How to clean the
• Electrical connections must be made in
accordance with local regulations.
• Voltage and power consumption are indicated
on the rating plate (at the side of the crispers).
Freestanding appliances (not built-in)
• To optimize appliance efficiency, leave a 5 cm
gap above the appliance and make sure that
adjacent kitchen units are sufficiently distanced
to allow air circulation.
• Ensure that the appliance is level, using the
front adjustment feet if necessary.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
• the Service number (the number after the word
SERVICE on the rating plate inside the
• your full address,
• Your telephone number and area code.
Note: The direction of door opening can be
changed. If this operation is performed by
After-sales Service it is not covered by the
• Regulations require that the appliance be
earthed. The manufacturer declines all
liability for injury to persons or animals
and for damage to property resulting from
failure to observe the above procedures
• If the plug and socket are not of the same type,
have the socket replaced by a qualified
• Do not use extension leads or adapters.
Disconnecting the appliance
• It must be possible to disconnect the appliance
by unplugging it or by means of a two-pole
switch fitted upline of the socket.