25 Optional Settings on your Sage product
51 Baking Sequences
by Heston Blumenthal
we are very
safety conscious. We design and manufacture
consumer products with the safety of you, our
valued customer, foremost in mind. In addition
we ask that you exercise a degree of care when
using any electrical appliance and adhere to the
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
AND SAVE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
• Before using for the first time please ensure
that your electricity supply is the same as
shown on the rating label on the underside of
the appliance. If you have any concerns please
contact your local electricity company.
• Your Sage
by Heston Blumenthal
includes a BS 13 amp moulded mains plug on
the supply cord.
• Should you need to change this plug, please
complete the rewiring as follows (after safe
disposal of the moulded plug).
• Please note that a cut off plug inserted into
a socket is a serious danger risk.
• Wires are coloured as follows:
−Blue = Neutral
−Brown = Live
−Green & Yellow = Earth
• As the colours of the wire may not correspond
with the coloured markings which identify
the terminals in your plug, please refer to the
−The Blue wire must be connected to
the terminal which is marked 'N'.
−The Brown wire must be connected to the
terminal which is marked with the letter 'L'.
−The Green & Yellow wire must be connected
to the terminal which is marked with
the letter E or the earth symbol .
• Please note that if a 13 amp plug is used,
a 13 amp fuse should be used.
• Remove and safely discard any packaging
material and promotional labels before using the
Custom loaf bread maker for the first time.
• To eliminate a choking hazard for young
children, remove and safely discard the
protective cover fitted to the power plug of
• Do not place the bread machine near the edge
of a bench or table during operation. Ensure the
surface is level, clean and free of water, flour and
other substances. Vibration during the kneading
cycles may cause the machine to move slightly.
• Do not place this appliance on or near a
hot gas or electric burner, or where it could
touch a heated oven. Position the appliance
at a minimum distance of 10cm away from
walls. This will help prevent the possibility of
discolouration due to radiated heat.
• Always operate the bread machine on a stable
and heat resistant surface. Do not use on
a cloth-covered surface, near curtains or other
• Do not operate the bread machine on a sink