If you are concerned with interference, please refer to the owner's
manual for these devices on how to properly set channels to avoid
interference. Typical devices that may use the 1.9 GHz frequency
for communication include wireless audio/video senders, wireless
computer networks, multi-handset cordless telephone systems, and
some long-range cordless telephone systems.
Important Installation Guidelines
• Avoid sources of noise and heat , such as motors, fluorescent lighting,
microwave ovens, heating appliances and direct sunlight .
• Avoid areas of excessive dust , moisture and low temperature.
• Avoid other cordless telephones or personal computers.
Never install telephone wiring during a lightning storm.
Never install telephone jacks in wet locations unless the jack is specifically
designed for wet locations.
• Never touch non-insulated telephone wires or terminals, unless the
telephone line has been disconnected at the network interface.
Use caution when installing or modifying telephone lines.
Installing the Phone
Installing the Handset Battery
NOTE: You must connect the handset battery before use.
CAUTION: To reduce the risk of fire or personal injury, use only
the approved Nickel-metal Hydride battery (Ni-MH) packed
with the unit . Nickel metal Hydride battery (Ni-MH) battery
(Brand name: SANIK, Model name: 2SN-AAA55H-S-J1, Capacity:
2.4V/550mAh; Brand name: BYD, Model name: H-AAA550BX2,
C a p a c i t y : 2 . 4 V / 5 5 0 m A h ; B a r n d n a m e : C O R U N , M o d e l n a m e : N I - M H
AAA550,Capcity: 2.4V/550mAh.), that is compatible with this unit .
1. Locate battery and battery door which are packaged together inside a
plastic bag and are separate from the handset .
2. Locate the battery compartment on the back of the handset.
3. Plug the battery pack cord into the jack inside the compartment.
NOTE: To ensure proper battery installation, the connector is keyed
and can be inserted only one way.