Transferring External Calls to Other Handsets
During an external call, you may transfer the external call to another handset .
1. Press the delete/int/conf button on the originating handset to put an
external call on hold, and enter the paged handset number.
2. A long beep is heard and then the two handsets are immediately
Receiving handset shall immediately come into the auto intercom mode
that both "microphone" and "speaker" of this receiving handset shall be
enabled such that the user of receiving handset can freely talk and listen
to the conversation.
3. When the receiving handset connects, press the END button on the
originating handset to transfer the call.
Battery Safety Precautions
• Do not burn, disassemble, mutilate, or puncture. Like other batteries of this
type, toxic materials could be released which can cause injury.
• To reduce the risk of fire or personal injury, use only the Nickel-metal
Hydride battery listed in the User's Guide.
• Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
• Remove batteries if storing over 30 days.
Causes of Poor Reception
• Aluminum siding.
• Foil backing on insulation.
• Heating ducts and other metal construction that can shield radio signals.
• You're too close to appliances such as microwaves, stoves, computers, etc.
• Atmospheric conditions, such as strong storms.
• Base is installed in the basement or lower floor of the house.
• Base is plugged into AC outlet with other electronic devices.
• Baby monitor is using the same frequency.
• Handset battery is low.
• You're out of range of the base.