4.6.4 Restore/Save/Upload Setting
To restore/save/upload wireless router settings:
1. From the navigation panel, go to Advanced Settings >
Administration > Restore/Save/Upload Setting tab.
2. Select the tasks that you want to do:
• To restore to the default factory settings, click Restore, and
click OK in the confirmation message.
• To save the current system settings, click Save, navigate to
the folder where you intend to save the file and click Save.
• To restore from a saved system settings file, click Browse to
locate your file, then click Upload.
configure new settings. Do not restore the router to its default settings.
If issues occur, upload the latest firmware version and