5. On the User-defined Priority page, you can prioritize the
network applications or devices into five levels from the user-
defined QoS rules' dropdown list. Based on priority level, you
can use the following methods to send data packets:
• Change the order of upstream network packets that are sent
to the Internet.
• Under Upload Bandwidth table, set Minimum Reserved
Bandwidth and Maximum Bandwidth Limit for multiple
network applications with different priority levels. The
percentages indicate the upload bandwidth rates that are
available for specified network applications.
• Low-priority packets are disregarded to ensure the transmission of
• Under Download Bandwidth table, set Maximum Bandwidth
Limit for multiple network applications in corresponding order.
The higher priority upstream packet will cause the higher priority
• If there are no packets being sent from high-priority applications, the
full transmission rate of the Internet connection is available for low-
6. Set the highest priority packet. To ensure a smooth online
gaming experience, you can set ACK, SYN, and ICMP as the
highest priority packet.
NOTE: Ensure to enable QoS first and set up the upload and download