4.1.3 Wireless MAC Filter
Wireless MAC filter provides control over packets transmitted to
a specified MAC (Media Access Control) address on your wireless
To set up the Wireless MAC filter:
1. From the navigation panel, go to Advanced Settings >
Wireless > Wireless MAC Filter tab.
2. In the Frequency field, select the frequency band that you
want to use for the Wireless MAC filter.
3. In the MAC Filter Mode dropdown list, select either Accept or
• Select Accept to allow devices in the MAC filter list to access
to the wireless network.
• Select Reject to prevent devices in the MAC filter list to
access to the wireless network.
4. On the MAC filter list, click the Add
MAC address of the wireless device.
5. Click Apply.
button and key in the