4.1.4 RADIUS Setting
RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial In User Service) Setting
provides an extra layer of security when you choose WPA-
Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, or Radius with 802.1x as your
To set up wireless RADIUS settings:
1. Ensure that the wireless router's authentication mode is set to
WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, or Radius with 802.1x.
NOTE: Please refer to section 4.1.1 General section for configuring your
wireless router's Authentication Mode.
2. From the navigation panel, go to Advanced Settings >
Wireless > RADIUS Setting.
3. Select the frequency band.
4. In the Server IP Address field, key in your RADIUS server's IP
5. In the Connection Secret field, assign the password to access
your RADIUS server.
6. Click Apply.