To set up your wireless router via wireless connection:
1. Insert your wireless router's AC adapter to the DC-IN port and
plug it to a power outlet.
2 Using the bundled network cable, connect your modem to
your wireless router's WAN port.
3. Insert your modem's AC adapter to the DC-IN port and plug it
to a power outlet.
4. Install an IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN adapter on your computer.
• For details on connecting to a wireless network, refer to the WLAN
adapter's user manual.
• To set up the security settings for your network, refer to the section
Setting up the wireless security settings in Chapter 3 of this user