• Enable IGMP Snooping: When enabled, IGMP Snooping
monitors IGMP communication among devices and
optimizes multicast traffic.
• Multicast rate (Mbps): Select the multicast transmission
rate or click Disable to switch off simultaneous single
• Preamble Type: Preamble Type defines the length of time
that the router spent for CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check). CRC
is a method of detecting errors during data transmission.
Select Short for a busy wireless network with high network
traffic. Select Long if your wireless network is composed of
older or legacy wireless devices.
• AMPDU RTS: Select Enable to enable RTS for every AMPDU.
• RTS Threshold: Select a lower value for RTS (Request to
Send) Threshold to improve wireless communication in a
busy or noisy wireless network with high network traffic and
numerous wireless devices.
• DTIM Interval: DTIM (Delivery Traffic Indication Message)
Interval or Data Beacon Rate is the time interval before a
signal is sent to a wireless device in sleep mode indicating
that a data packet is awaiting delivery. The default value is
• Beacon Interval: Beacon Interval is the time between one
DTIM and the next. The default value is 100 milliseconds.
Lower the Beacon Interval value for an unstable wireless
connection or for roaming devices.
• Enable TX Bursting: Enable TX Bursting improves
transmission speed between the wireless router and 802.11g
• Enable Packet Aggregation: Select Enable to increase the
delivered bandwidth in your network.
• Enable WMM APSD: Enable WMM APSD (Wi-Fi Multimedia
Automatic Power Save Delivery) to improve power
management between wireless devices. Select Disable to
switch off WMM APSD.
• Enable WMM DLS: Select Enable to set WMM Direct Link