• Enable Web Access from WAN: Select Yes to allow devices
outside the network to access the wireless router GUI
settings. Select No to prevent access.
3. Click Apply.
4.6.3 Firmware Upgrade
NOTE: Download the latest firmware from the ASUS website at
To upgrade the firmware:
1. From the navigation panel, go to Advanced Settings >
Administration > Firmware Upgrade tab.
2. In the New Firmware File field, click Browse to locate the
3. Click Upload.
• When the upgrade process is complete, wait for some time for the
system to reboot.
• If the upgrade process fails, the wireless router automatically enters
rescue mode and the power LED indicator on the front panel starts
flashing slowly. To recover or restore the system, refer to section 5.2