The Bluetooth settings menu is used to set up many of the
characteristics of your phone's Bluetooth service, including:
Entering or changing the name your phone uses for Bluetooth
communication and description
Setting your phone's visibility (or "discoverability") for other
Note: Bluetooth must be turned ON to access Bluetooth
1. From a Home screen, touch
2. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn Bluetooth ON
3. Touch a setting to configure Bluetooth:
• Touch your phone's name to enable or disable its visibility to
other devices' Bluetooth searches. Available when Bluetooth
• Touch Scan to search for visible Bluetooth devices. Touch a
detected device to pair with it (see "Pairing Bluetooth Devices"
on page 113).
Menu to access the following options:
Visibility timeout: Select how long your phone remains visible
to other devices.
Received files: Lists files received from other devices over
Rename device: Change the name of your phone. This is the
name other Bluetooth devices will see.
Help: Display information about how to use Bluetooth.