Language and Input
Use this menu to configure the language used to display text
on your phone and to set onscreen keyboard options.
From the Settings screen, touch Language and input.
The following options display.
To change the language used by your phone:
1. From the Language and input screen, touch
2. Touch a language from the list.
Keyboards and Input Methods
To change the keyboard used by your phone:
1. From the Language and input screen, touch Default
and select a keyboard.
Select Samsung keyboard or Swype.
– or –
Touch Set up input methods.
Settings next to the input method that you
would like to configure.
Depending on the input method selected, the
appropriate settings display and are explained below.
To configure the Samsung keyboard:
From the Language and input screen, touch
to Samsung keyboard.
The following options are available:
• English(US): Set the keyboard type: Qwerty keyboard
or 3x4 keyboard.
• Select input languages: Set the input language.
Touch a language from the available list. The keyboard
is updated to the selected language.