Home Screen Mode
Home screen mode allows you to set your display to the
conventional layout of Standard mode or provide an easier
user experience for the first-time smartphone users using
1. From the Settings screen, touch Home screen mode.
2. Touch the radio button to select one of these options:
• Standard mode: Use a conventional layout for the
apps and widgets on your home screens.
• Easy mode: Use an easier user experience for
first-time smartphone users on the home screens.
3. Touch Apply.
When Blocking mode is enabled, notifications for selected
features are disabled. You only receive notifications of
incoming calls from people on your allowed list.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Blocking mode.
2. Touch the ON/OFF button to turn Blocking mode
Note: When enabled, the Blocking mode active icon
displays in the Notification Bar.
3. Touch Block incoming calls, Turn off notifications,
Turn off alarm and timer, or Turn off LED indicator to
place a green check mark adjacent to those features
you would like to enable.
4. Configure a timeframe for these features to be active.
Remove the check mark from the Always field to
configure the From and To time fields.
5. Touch Allowed contacts to assign those contacts that
are exempted from these rules. Choose from None, All
contacts, Favorites, or Custom. Allowed contacts will
then appear in the Allowed contact list.