Date and Time
This menu allows you to change the current time and date
From the Settings screen, touch Date and time.
The following options display:
• Automatic date and time: Allow the network to set
the date and time. Disable this option to set date and
Set date: Enter the current date.
Set time: Enter the current time.
• Automatic time zone: When enabled, the phone
takes the time zone from the wireless network. Disable
this option to set time zone manually
Select time zone: Choose your local time zone (only
available when the Automatic setting is disabled).
• Use 24-hour format: Set the format for time displays.
If this option is not selected, the phone automatically
uses a 12-hour format.
• Select date format: Set the format for date displays.
Accessibility services are special features to make using the
phone easier for those with certain physical disabilities. Use
the Accessibility settings to activate these services.
Note: You can download accessibility applications from Play
Store and manage their use here.
From the Settings screen, touch Accessibility.
The following options are available:
• Auto rotate screen: Automatically rotate the screen
from landscape to portrait when you rotate your phone.
• Screen timeout: Set the length of delay between the
last key press or screen touch and the automatic
screen timeout (dim and lock).
• Lock automatically: Automatically lock the screen
after the selected minutes of inactivity.
Note: The Lock automatically option only displays after you
set a Screen Lock other than Swipe or None. For more
information, refer to "Lock Screen" on page 165.