2.3 Installing Nokia PC Suite from the Web
1. Open a Web browser and go to
2. If you need help to determine which PC Suite version is suitable for your phone model,
you can use the download assistant.
3. Select your phone model and click Continue. If there are two versions available for
your phone, you are asked to select your PC operating system.
4. Select the language to be downloaded from the drop-down list and click Download.
5. Save the file on your PC. Click Continue and follow the instructions on the last screen
of the download assistant.
6. On your PC browse to the downloaded file Nokia_PC_Suite_67_xx.msi (where xx
stands for the language) and click it. The installation program starts.
7. Follow the instructions on the screen, and note the following:
You must read and accept the License agreement before continuing.
If you have an older version of Nokia PC Suite installed on your PC, you are
informed it will be uninstalled.
You may be asked to restart the computer during the installation.
8. When the installation is complete, the Get Connected wizard opens automatically and
you can set up the connection types that you want to use.
9. Depending on your phone model, you may need to install the PC Suite support
application for SMS and MMS messaging. The Get Connected wizard informs you of
the installation. Note that you must complete the installation on your phone's user
2.4 Uninstalling Nokia PC Suite
1. Select Start > Programs > Nokia PC Suite > Uninstall Nokia PC Suite.
2. Follow the instructions on the screen until the program files are removed.
1. Select Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3. From the list of Currently Installed Programs, select Nokia PC Suite.
4. Click Change/Remove. If you click Change, you need to click Remove in the window
5. Follow the instructions on the screen until the program files are removed.
Note: When you uninstall Nokia PC Suite, the drivers which were installed with Nokia PC
Suite will be also uninstalled. The drivers will not be uninstalled if you have updated the
Nokia Connectivity Cable Drivers separately after installing Nokia PC Suite.
> Download. The download