Version 1.51 User Guide for Nokia 3250 / 5500 / E50 / E60 / E61 / E62 / E70 / N71 / N73 / N80 / N91 / N92 / N93 The content of this user guide is up to date on the released date. Mobisophy Technologies, Inc. reserves the rights to change any feature of this software printed in this user guide in future.
Contents 1. Starting PhonePilot ... 2 2. Main View ... 3 2-1 Menu of main view ...3 2-2 Global parameters settings ...3 3. Profiles view... 5 3-1 Profile list view, menu and context menu...5 3-2 Create new, view & edit profile ...5 3-3 Create, view &...
1. Starting PhonePilot Select PhonePilot in “Menu” to start it. If you configure PhonePilot to auto run, PhonePilot will start automatically when your phone is turned on every time. After PhonePilot starts up, there is an indicator corner (beside battery pane) to indicate PhonePilot is running in standby mode and phone’s “Menu”...
2. Main View When PhonePilot is running, there are seven sub views in main view, including: profiles, voice responses, managing lists, SMS templates, message box, scheduler and dialog monitor views. When a sub view get focused (highlighted), pressing key “Select” or selecting “Open” from menu will open the selected sub view.
Answering machine timeout: The maximum duration of a voice message that incoming callers can leave. PhonePilot will play “sorry prompt” then hang up incoming calls automatically once timed out. Page 4...
You can imagine it as the tools “Profile” on Nokia’s smartphone, that is used for defining ringing and messaging tones. But profiles view in PhonePilot is used for defining various responses for callers.
Edit rule: Edit the focused rule. You can edit a rule by pressing phone’s “Select” key. Add additional rules: When adding a new profile, you can only divide callers up to three groups including, callers on phonebook/list, callers not in above lists and private numbers. You can add four empty additional rules for editing by choosing this menu item.
texts to them. A SMS editing screen will show up when you choose this option. You can input SMS texts manually or import SMS texts from existing SMS templates. See section 6-2 for more information. Mute the ringer: Mute the ringer right now. Then it’s up to you to accept or reject them. 3-3-3 Response of callers not in above lists This edit item defines the response to incoming callers who are not in all five rules above.
4. Voice responses view Currently, the major function of voice response is to be a answer machine. Details are described bellows. 4-1 Voice responses list view and menu This screen shows a list of voice responses. When a voice response get focused (highlighted), available menu items include: New voice response: Create a new voice response.
delete the current action. 4-3 Create or edit an action When you are creating or editing an action, PhonePilot will change to action editing mode. All possible edit items in this mode are described as fellows (Left * sign denotes a mandatory item): Action type: See section 4-2-d for available actions.
5. Black/White Lists view Here you can define custom lists used by profiles view to divide incoming callers. 5-1 Lists list view and menu This view shows all your custom lists. When a list get focused (highlighted), available menu items include: New list: Create a new custom list.
6. SMS Templates view You can create some texts as SMS templates here. Then you can import texts from these pre-defined SMS templates when the selected response is “Busy+Send SMS” in profile rule edit mode. 6-1 SMS templates list and menu This view shows all your predefined SMS templates.
7. Message Box view This view shows all voice messages that incoming callers left and recorded conversations of both parties. Each pane are explained as fellows: Left side icon indicates whether the voice message is generated by voice response’s “Answer machine” or “Record conversation”, and whether it is heard.
8. Scheduler view Scheduler can activate assigned profiles. For example, you can let scheduler activate a specific profile during a fixed period and periodically activate another profile everyday to meet your different demands at different time. 8-1 Schedule list and menu Pic.
Start date: The date scheduled to activate profile. This edit item is available only when schedule type is “one time”. Start time: The time scheduled to activate profile. Unit is minute. End date: The date scheduled to de-activate profile. This edit item is available only when schedule type is “one time”.
9. Dialog Monitor view You can monitor all interactions between PhonePilot and incoming callers here, including: callers’ names, PhonePilot’s responses like sending busy tone, replying a SMS, diverting calls and recording call conversation. You can choose menu item “Page up” or press key 3 to scroll up one page, or choose menu item “Page down”...
10. Examples of applications Accept all incoming calls, accept callers from phonebook and reject all incoming calls In profiles view, activate one of pre-defined profiles, “Accept all”, “Accept phonebook” or “Reject all”. Accept callers in white list, reject callers in blacklist In profile view, edit pre-defined profile “Accept white list”...