During a Conversation
Transferring a Call to an Exchange Line
(Call Transfer – to Exchange Line)
Allows you to transfer a received intercom call to an external party.
System Programming is required to execute this feature.
During a conversation
• The current call is placed on hold.
• If you want to return to the held call, press the TRANSFER button or INTERCOM button
before the destination party answers.
• If you want to join the conversation after transferring the call, press the corresponding line
key. A conference call is established.
• To change the party where the call is transferred before hanging-up, press the line key
whose indicator is ﬂashing slowly to retrieve the call, then repeat the Call Transfer
• See the Installation Manual, Section 3, "Call Transfer – to Exchange Line".
line access code
Press a line key or
and dial tone
enter a line access code
(9, 0 or 81 through 86).
Enter the phone
number where the
call will be transferred.
• The call is transferred.
Hang up or