Rejecting Incoming Calls (Do Not Disturb — DND)
Allows you to prevent other
parties from disturbing you.
Your extension will not receive
intercom or outside calls.
Setting / Cancelling
PT and SLT
Lift the handset
• A calling extension that has "Do Not Disturb (DND) Override" enabled can call your
extension even if "Do Not Disturb (DND)" is set.
• DND also blocks paging announcements.
• If the Call Forwarding feature has already been set, setting the DND feature will cancel Call
• The Timed Reminder alarm and Hold Recall features override this feature.
• A ﬂexible line key on a proprietary telephone which is not provided with FWD/DND button
can be assigned as the FWD/DND button.
• If the "Do Not Disturb (DND)" mode is set, you can still answer a call by pressing the line
• The lighting patterns of the FWD/DND button are as follows.
Off: Both functions are not set.
Red: DND mode
Flashing red slowly: FWD mode
• 1.2 Proprietary Telephone Settings, "Customising the Buttons on Your Telephone",
• 1.6 Before Leaving Your Desk, "Forwarding a Call (Call Forwarding)"
• 1.7 Useful Features, "Calling an Extension which Has Do Not Disturb Set (Do Not Disturb
• See the Installation Manual, Section 3, "Do Not Disturb (DND)".
For a PT
For an SLT
For a PT: Press
To set: Dial 4.
To cancel: Dial 0.
For an SLT: Dial 71.
• Single line telephone users can dial "0" instead of "#".
and dial tone
Hang up or press