Redialling the Last Number Dialled (Last Number Redial)
Automatically saves the last outside phone number dialled so that you can make a call to the
same party later using a simple operation.
Lift the handset or press
• Up to 64 digits can be stored and redialled. This does not include an exchange line access
• If you hear a busy tone when attempting to redial, select another line and press the REDIAL
button or feature number.
• " ", "#", "PAUSE", and "INTERCOM" (for secret dialling) are counted as 1 digit.
• While calling or during a conversation, pressing the REDIAL button will disconnect the
current call and redial the stored number.
• You can check the stored number. Press the REDIAL button while on-hook, and the stored
number will be displayed.
• See the Installation Manual, Section 3, "Redial".
Lift the handset.
Dial ## or 80.