(depending on the country)
→ Broadcasting → Teletext Language →
• Teletext Language
✎ English is the default in cases where the
selected language is unavailable in the
• Primary teletext / Secondary teletext
✎ Primary teletext and Secondary teletext
may not be supported in some locations.
→ Broadcasting → Common Interface
• CI Menu: This enables the user to select from
the CAM-provided menu. Select the CI Menu
based on the menu PC Card.
• CAM video transcoding: You can configure
the setting to transcode the video codec from
the CAM automatically. Turn it Off if you do not
want to use it.
✎ You must use a CAM that supports
transcoding the video codec.
• Application Info: View information on the CAM
inserted into the CI slot and on the "CI or CI+
CARD" which is inserted into the CAM. You can
install the CAM anytime whether the TV is on
1. Purchase a CI CAM module at your nearest
dealer or by phone.
2. Firmly insert the "CI or CI+ CARD" into the
CAM in the direction of the arrow.
3. Insert the CAM with the "CI or CI+ CARD"
into the common interface slot, in the
direction of the arrow so that it aligns
parallel with the slot.
4. Check if you can see a picture on a
scrambled signal channel.
Changing the Preset Picture Mode
→ Picture → Picture Mode →
Select your preferred picture type.
• Dynamic: Suitable for a bright room.
• Standard: Suitable for a normal environment.
• Movie: Suitable for watching movies in a dark
Adjusting Picture Settings
Cell Light / Contrast / Brightness / Sharpness /
Colour / Tint (G/R)
Your television has several setting options for
picture quality control.
• In analogue TV, Ext., AV modes of the
PAL system, the Tint (G/R) function is not
• Settings can be adjusted and stored for
each external device connected to the TV.
• Lowering picture brightness reduces power
→ Picture → Picture Size →
Set the various picture options such as picture size
and aspect ratio.
✎ The available items may differ depending on
the selected mode.
✎ Depending on the input source, the picture size
options may vary.