Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing onto the TV may cause the TV to fall. In particular,
ensure that your children do not hang over or destabilize the TV; doing so may cause the TV
to tip over, resulting in serious injuries or death. Follow all safety precautions provided on the
included Safety Flyer. For added stability, install the anti-fall device for safety purposes, as
To avoid the TV from falling
1. Put the screws into the clamps and firmly fasten them onto
the wall. Confirm that the screws have been firmly installed
onto the wall.
✎ You may need additional material such as an anchor
depending on the type of wall.
✎ Since the necessary clamps, screws, and string are not
supplied, please purchase these additionally.
2. Remove the screws from the centre back of the TV, put the
screws into the clamps, and then fasten the screws onto the
3. Connect the clamps fixed onto the TV and the clamps fixed
onto the wall with a strong string and then tie the string tightly.
• Install the TV near to the wall so that it does not fall backwards.
• It is safe to connect the string so that the clamps fixed on the wall are equal to or lower than the
clamps fixed on the TV.
• Untie the string before moving the TV.
4. Verify all connections are properly secured. Periodically check connections for any sign of fatigue for
failure. If you have any doubt about the security of your connections, contact a professional installer.
Securing the TV to the Wall