Constant Value Calculations
X Mark I Pro has total of 79 built-in constant values, you can
enter (or exit) the constant value selection menu by pressing
, the following display will be shown:
• You can go to the next or previous value selection pages by
• To select a constant value simply press
selection cursor will shift left or right to underline a constant
symbol and the lower line display will show the value of the
underlined constant symbol.
• The underlined constant symbol will be selected as you press
• You can instantly get the constant value if you input the
constant value item number and press
cursor is underlining 0 0. ......
• Constant Table please refer ......
The calculator has 170 conversion pairs which allows you to
convert a number to and from the specified metric units.
enter the conversion menu.
• There are 8 category pages (distance, area, temperature,
capacity, weight, energy, pressure and speed) containing 34
metric symbols, you can press
category selection page.
when the selection
to change the
• In a category page, you can shift the selection cursor left or right
• Go back to the calculation mode by pressing
category selection menu. After the base conversion unit,
keys will be invalid.
• If the converted result overflows, [ERROR] will be shown in the
lower display. Press
following scenarios are valid:
Scenario A - Keep selecting the other conversion value by
Scenario B - Clear the screen and jump out of the selection
Scenario C - Jump back to the previous calculation screen
Example: Convert 10 + (5 ft
Functional Scientific Calculations
to enter COMP mode.
e = 2.7182818284590452324
Square, Root, Cube, Cube Root, Power, Power Root,
Reciprocal and Pi
to select the overflow value; the
) = 10.4645152 ......