to switch a calculation result between fraction and
to switch a calculation result between
improper fraction and mixed fraction format.
Result will be displayed in decimal format automatically
whenever the total digit of a fractional value (integer + numerator
+ denominator + separator marks) exceeds 10.
When a fraction calculation is mixed with decimal values, the
result will be displayed in decimal format.
Decimal point conversion ......
Use degrees (hours), minutes and seconds key to perform a
sexagesimal (base-60 notational system) calculation or convert
the sexagesimal value into decimal value.
Replay & Multi-statements
Replay Memory Function
• Replay memory is only available in COMP mode.
• After the calculation is executed, the calculation input and
result will be stored in the replay memory automatically.
input and result history.
• After obtaining the calculation result on the display,
to edit the input expression of that result.
• If the
Indicator is on the right side of a calculation result
display, you need to press
• Replay memory is cleared when you:
1. Initialize calculator setting by
2. Change from one calculation mode or display mode to
to power off the machine.
• Use a colon
to put two or more calculation expressions
• The first executed statement will have "Disp" indicator; and
the "Disp" icon will disappeared after the last statement is
) can replay the performed calculation