5. Procedure for resetting the Camera
Note: If your Camera is moved from one router (e.g. home) to another router
(e.g. office) or you have Camera setup issues, then this Camera must be reset
again. Please reset the Camera with the following procedure:
1. Slide the ON/OFF switch to ON.
2. Press and hold the RESET button on the underside of the Camera for 5
seconds, until you hear a beep.
3. Release the RESET button and wait for the Camera to complete the
internal reset procedure.
4. After about 60 seconds you will hear two short beeps and the green LED
will start blinking.
• Please be patient, it may take a few minutes until your Camera appears
in your Wi-Fi
Procedure for resetting the Camera
devices list, or is added to your account.