USER’S GUIDE MBP33 BABY MONITOR USER’S GUIDE The features described in user's guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Welcome... to your new Motorola Baby Monitor! Thank you for purchasing the MBP33. Now you can see and hear your baby sleeping in another room or you can monitor your older children in their playroom. Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status.
Overview of the Parent Unit 1. Display (LCD screen) 2. Vol + Key Normal Mode: Vol Up Menu Mode: Up 3. Vol - Key Normal Mode: Vol Down Menu Mode: Down 4. Brightness + Key Normal Mode: Brightness up Menu Mode: Right 5.
Use of other 2.4GHz products, such as wireless networks (WiFi routers), Bluetooth interference with this product, so keep the baby monitor away at least 5ft (1m) from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
Baby Unit Power Supply...8 Parent Unit Battery Installation ...8 Parent Unit Power Supply ...9 Registration (Pairing)...10 View Video Through TV...10 3. Using the Baby Monitor MBP33 ... 11 Setting up ...11 Manual Pan and Tilt...11 Night Vision Mode ...11 Talk Mode...11 Video ON/OFF...11...
• This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with it. • This baby monitor is not a substitute for responsible adult supervision. • Keep this user's guide for future reference. • Do not place the baby unit or cables in the cot / crib or within reach of the baby (the unit should be at least 3 feet away).
• Do not use the baby monitor near water. • Do not install the baby monitor near a heat source. • Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the baby unit and the other end to the electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5.9V DC / 1000mA). 2. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power LED will light up in green.
Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended. This will allow the unit to operate on battery in the event of a power failure. 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the parent unit and the other end to the electrical outlet.
3. Using the Baby Monitor MBP33 Setting up • Place the baby unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the baby unit's head angle by rotating the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image in the parent unit.
4. MBP33 Parent Unit Menu Options Volume Press the VOL UP button or volume level from level 1 ~ 8. (The default volume level setting is level 4.) Brightness Press the BRIGHTNESS UP button or button to select the desired brightness level from level 1 ~ 8. (The default brightness level setting is level 4.)
CAM 1 CAM 2 CAM 3 DOWN button to select desired CAM, and press the OK button to view the picture from that camera. MBP33 Parent Unit Menu Options > RIGHT button until DOWN button to select the alarm time >...
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the MBP33 with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –- this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF key •...
• Use of other 2.4GHz products, such as wireless networks (WiFi ® routers), Bluetooth interference with this product, so keep the baby monitor away at least 5ft (1m) from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory...
CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OF IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR ACCESSORY, OR...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories. Defects or...
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Technical Specifications Baby unit (Model: MBP33BU) Frequency Image sensor Lens IR LED Power FCC ID IC ID General Information 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz Colour / color CMOS 30M Pixels f 2.5mm, F 2.8 8 pcs Adapter: SCE0591000P; Input: 100-240V, 50/ 60Hz 300mA; Output: 5.9V, 1000mA Adapter: BLJ5W059100P;...
Parent unit (Model: MBP33PU) Frequency Display Display colours / colors Brightness control Volume control Power FCC ID IC ID 2.4GHz to 2.48GHz 2.8" diagonal TFT LCD 16.7M colour / color LCD 8 steps 8 steps Adapter: SCB0600500P; Input: 100-240V, 50/ 60Hz 300mA;...
Director) EC Declaration of Conformity Binatone Telecom Plc 1 Apsley Way London NW2 7HF, United Kingdom. Digital Baby Monitor MBP 33 China Motorola EN300328 V1.7.1 (2006-10) EN301489-17 V1.3.2 (2008-04) EN301489-1 V1.8.1 (2008-04) EN60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010 London, 10 Apr 11 Place & Date...