Installing Modem in OS/2 Warp
1. Power on your computer, start OS/2.
2. Insert the modem card into a PCMCIA card slot of your computer. Make
sure that the card is completely inserted and mated securely to the computer.
3. Open the "OS/2 system folder".
4. Open "System Setup".
5. Run the "Selective Install".
6. Click on the option (icon) for PCMCIA support.
7. Select your laptop from the list.
8. Check "PCMCIA Modem/FAX" box.
9. Select "OK" to install OS/2 Warp's built-in PCMCIA card and socket
10. Follow the OS/2 instructions to complete the install.
11. After the installation has completed, reboot the computer.
12. Connect one end of the RJ11 phone cable to the XJACK® connector on the
13. Connect the other end of the modem cable to an analog telephone line
The modem is now ready for use.
PCMCIA 33.6 Data/FAX/Voice Modem