To light the hob burner refer to the "Ignition
of the hob burners".
3. Close the lid. There should be no gas
supply to the hob burners. The burner goes
4. Turn the knob to the off position and lift the
lid. The gas supply should be restored to
the hob burners, when you turn the knob on.
The manufacturer is not responsible
if you do not follow the safety
precautions from Safety chapters.
Product information for hob according to EU 66/2014
Type of hob
Number of gas burners
Energy efficiency per gas burner
(EE gas burner)
Energy efficiency for the gas hob (EE gas hob)
EN 30-2-1: Domestic cooking appliances
burning gas - Part 2-1 : Rational use of energy -
Hob - Energy saving
You can save energy during everyday cooking if
you follow below hints.
• When you heat up water, use only the
amount you need.
• If it is possible, always put the lids on the
Product Fiche and information for ovens according to EU 65-66/2014
This appliance is supplied with a main plug and
a main cable.
Hob inside Freestanding Cooker
Left Front - Rapid
Left rear - Semi Rapid
Right front - Auxiliary
Right rear- Semi Rapid
• Before you use the burners and pan support
make sure they are assembled correctly.
• The cookware bottom should have the
correct diameters for the burner size.
• Put the cookware directly over the burner
and in the centre of it.
• When the liquid starts to boil, turn down the
flame to barely simmer the liquid.
• If it is possible, use a pressure cooker. Refer
to its user manual.
The spark generator is active all the
time if the phases are not connected