Tip Over Hazard
A child or adult can tip the range and be killed.
Install anti-tip bracket to floor or wall per installation
Slide range back so rear range foot is engaged in the
slot of the anti-tip bracket.
Re-engage anti-tip bracket if range is moved.
Do not operate range without anti-tip bracket installed
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death
or serious burns to children and adults.
When moving range, slide range onto cardboard or hardboard to
avoid damaging the floor covering.
Moving the Range
If removing the range is necessary for cleaning or maintenance:
1. Slide range forward.
2. Unplug the power supply cord.
3. Complete cleaning or maintenance.
4. Plug in power supply cord.
5. Check that the anti-tip bracket is installed and engaged. See
the "Verify Anti-Tip Bracket Is Installed and Engaged"
6. Check that range is level.