Store weight value (HOLD)
You can also continue displaying the weight determined once the load has been removed.
This makes it possible to look after a patient first, before having to note the weight:
– Press the HOLD/TARE key whilst the
load is on the scale.
"HOLD" appears in the digital display. The
value remains saved in the display until the
hold function is automatically switched off.
– The HOLD function can be switched off
by pressing the HOLD key again.
appears in the display if the scale has
no load on it, otherwise the current weight.
The "HOLD" display vanishes.
The HOLD and TARE functions can also be used simultaneously.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Body Mass Index puts height and weight in relationship to one another, providing more
accurate information than ideal Broca weight, for example. A tolerance range is given
which is considered ideal for health.
– Press the Start key with no load on the
8. 8 . 8 . 8 . 8 .
secutively in the display. The scale is
then automatically set to zero and ready
– Press the FUNC key.
On the display, you will see the last
– You can use the arrow keys to adjust
the value in increments according to the
– Once the correct value is set, press the
FUNC key again. The BMI function is
– Step on the scale and keep still.
– Read off the BMI on the digital display
and compare it with the categories on
– Press an arrow key if you would like to
see the weight briefly.
– To return to normal weighing mode,
press the FUNC key.