– Press the Start key with no load on the
8. 8 . 8 . 8 . 8 .
utively in the display. The scale is then
automatically set to zero and ready to
– If necessary, switch the weight display
(see page 18).
– Stand on the scale and keep still.
– Read the weighing result off the digital
– If a load greater than 250 kg or 550 lbs
is placed on the scale,
Switching the weight display
The weight display can be switched between kilogrammes (kg) and pounds (lbs) or be-
tween kilogrammes (kg) and stones (sts).
– Switch on the scale using the green
Start key. Weight is initially displayed in
the last setting selected.
– To switch the weight display between
kilogrammes and pounds, press the kg/
– The kg or lbs display lights up.
– To switch weight display between
pounds and stones, hold down the
kg/lbs/sts key for approx. 2 seconds.
The lbs or sts display lights up.
Automatic switch-off/economy mode
The scale automatically detects whether it is being operated on rechargeable batteries
alone or whether it is connected to the mains.
– With rechargeable battery operation: automatic shut-down after 30 seconds.
– With mains operation: shut-down only via keypad.