Keyboard Stand Assembly
• Be careful not to confuse parts, and be sure to install all
parts in the correct orientation. Please assemble the unit in
accordance with the sequence given below.
• Assembly should be carried out by at least two persons.
• Assemble the unit on a hard and flat floor with ample space.
• Be sure to use the correct screw size, as indicated below.
Use of incorrect screws can cause damage.
• Be sure to tighten all screws upon completing assembly of
• To disassemble, reverse the assembly sequence given
Have a Phillips-head (+) screwdriver of the appropriate size
Remove all parts from the package and make sure you
have all of the items.
Bundled pedal cord inside
6 x 25 mm long screws x 4
6 x 20 mm long screws x 2
6 x 16 mm short screws x 4
4 x 12 mm thin screws x 2
4 x 20 mm tapping screws x 2
* The two anti-fall brackets are identical. (Either one can be used
for left or right.)
* The adaptor may not be included, or may look different from the
illustration above, depending on your particular area. Please
check with your Yamaha dealer.
YDP-S52 Owner's Manual
Power cord x 1
AC adaptor x 1
Caps x 2
Cord holders x 2
Anti-fall brackets x 2
Attach (finger-tighten) C to D and
Untie and straighten out the bundled pedal
Don't discard the vinyl tie. You will need it later in
Align D and E with each end of C.
Attach D and E to C by finger-tightening
the long screws
Depending on the model of digital piano you
purchased, the surface color of one side of B may
be different from the other side. In this case,
position B so that the side of the surface color
similar to D and E faces the player.
Attach the top of B to D and E by finger-
tightening the thin screws
While pressing on the lower part of D and E
from the outside, attach the anti-fall
and then secure the bottom ends
of B using four long screws
Insert the other two tapping screws
20 mm) into the other two screw holes to
(6 x 20 mm).
(4 x 12 mm).
(6 x 25 mm).