User’s Guide SHOCK-FREE NO-BARK COLLAR WITH DUAL SONIC TECHNOLOGY Model: BARK200U The features described in this User's Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the No-Bark Collar Unit 1 2 3 Indicator LED Speakers Lights up in green for 3 seconds Delivers audible tone and ultrasonic when the unit is powered on and sound. flashes slowly during standby. Battery Cover Lights up in red when battery is low. Flashes quickly in green and red when emitting ultrasonic sound.
How the Shock-Free No-Bark Collar with Dual Sonic Technology works Motorola's No-Bark Collar is a quick, easy and fair way to reduce excessive barking behavior. Whenever the No-Bark Collar detects that your dog is barking, the No-Bark Collar Unit that is worn on your dog releases an unpleasant high-pitched ultrasonic sound to interrupt its barking.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................6 2. Getting Started ..................7 Attach the Adjustable Strap to the No-Bark Collar Unit ......7 Insert and Remove Battery on the No-Bark Collar Unit ......7 Fit the No-Bark Collar Unit on your Dog’s Neck ........9 Trim Away Excess Strap Length ...............10 3.
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: As with any electrical device, supervision of your pet’s usage should be exercised until your pet is acclimated to the product. If your pet is prone to chewing, we strongly recommend you keep this and all other electrical devices out of its reach. This collar should not be worn by your pet for more than 12 hours a day.
2. Getting Started Attach the Adjustable Strap to the No-Bark Collar Unit 1. With the front side of the buckle facing up, thread the strap through Slot 1, moving it upwards towards Slot 2. 2. Continue to thread through Slot 2 horizontally and then move downwards towards Slot 3.
3. Close the battery compartment cover and turn it to the lock position shown below to lock it. Lock Battery Life The average battery life is up to 3 months, depending on how often your dog barks. The Indicator LED lights up in red when battery is low. To conserve battery life, press and hold the POWER KEY to power off the No-Bark Collar Unit when it is not in use.
3. Put the strap over your dog’s neck, centering the No-Bark Collar Unit underneath its neck and making sure that the Motorola logo is upright facing you. 4. String the end of the strap through the strap buckle.
NOTE The No-Bark Collar Unit should fit snugly on your dog’s neck such that you can only fit two fingers underneath it. It should not be able to rotate around the neck. If necessary, trim some of your dog’s hair where the No-Bark Collar Unit makes contact with the skin to allow for consistent performance.
3. Using the No-Bark Collar Powering On/Off the No-Bark Collar Unit Press and hold the POWER KEY on the No-Bark Collar Unit to power it on or off. The unit will vibrate once to confirm ON and TWICE to confirm OFF. NOTE After powering off the No-Bark Collar Unit, the smart system retains the last programmed correction level that your dog responded to.
“Free” Bark Duration All dogs bark, so to be most fair to your dog, we have added 5 seconds of “free” barking time, after which a vibration will trigger. Should your dog continue to bark, the No-Bark Collar Unit will release ultrasonic sound at the level that you have selected.
4. When Using the No-Bark Collar the First Few Times Dogs learn and adapt at different speeds. It may take several times for your dog to understand the purpose of the No-Bark Collar Unit. After a couple of days wearing the No-Bark Collar Unit, your dog will learn to relax and reduce its barking behavior.
5. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning and Care Cleaning and care • Clean the No-Bark Collar Unit with a soft, slightly damp cloth weekly. • Check your dog’s neck area for irritation and wash neck weekly. • Every effort has been made to ensure high standards of reliability of your No-Bark Collar.
7. Frequently Asked Questions Will the No-Bark Collar be effective on my dog? • There are many reasons for excessive barking - your dog may be lonely, hungry, cold or hot or simply alerting you to people or animals on your property.
My dog keeps barking (does not seem to respond to the ultrasonic correction). • Tighten the No-Bark Collar Unit and/or trim your dog’s hair where the unit touches its neck to ensure good skin contact. • If you are certain that your dog gets the ultrasonic correction, however is still not responding, try the next level higher (see “Adjust Correction Level”...
8. Troubleshooting When your dog does not seem to respond to the Ultrasonic Correction • Make sure that the No-Bark Collar Unit is properly fitted on your dog. Loosely fitted collar will affect performance. For proper fit, the collar should be snug, yet loose enough to allow two fingers to fit between the strap and your dog's neck.
US and Canada 1-888-331-3383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC, ACTA and Industry Canada (IC) regulations WARNING Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. NOTE This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 18 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules.
Technical Specifications Power CR2450 Lithium Battery 3.0V Water resistance IP54 General Information...
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2014 Motorola Mobility LLC. All rights reserved. US_EN Version 10.0 Printed in China...