User’s Guide Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology Model: BARK500U The features described in this User's Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology BACK FRONT Manual Ultrasonic Button Speakers Press and hold to emit ultrasonic Delivers ultrasonic sound. sound. Battery Cover Indicator LED Keyholes for wall-mounting Lights up in blue for 3 seconds when the unit is powered on and flashes slowly during standby.
How the Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology works Motorola's No-Bark Ball is a quick, easy and fair way to reduce excessive barking behavior. Whenever the No-Bark Ball detects that your dog is barking, it releases an unpleasant high-pitched ultrasonic sound to interrupt its barking.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................6 2. Getting Started..................7 Insert and Remove Battery on the No-Bark Ball ......... 7 Set up the Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology .... 8 3. Using the Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology .... 9 Powering On/Off the unit ................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: As with any electrical device, supervision of your pet’s usage should be exercised until your pet is acclimated to the product. If your pet is prone to chewing, we strongly recommend you keep this and all other electrical devices out of its reach.
2. Getting Started Insert and Remove Battery on the No-Bark Ball The No-Bark System uses 4x 1.5V AA-sized alkaline batteries. The battery cover is located at the back of the unit. 1. Turn the battery cover in the direction as shown above to unlock and remove it.
3. Close the battery cover and turn it in the direction as shown below to lock Battery Life The average battery life is up to 3 months, depending on how often your dog barks. The Indicator LED lights up in red when battery is low. To conserve battery life, press and slide the POWER/SELECTION switch to OFF when it is not in use.
3. Using the Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology Powering On/Off the unit To power on, press and slide the POWER/SELECTION switch The Indicator LED lights up in blue for 3 seconds when it is powered on and flashes slowly during standby. To power off, press and slide the POWER/SELECTION switch to OFF.
4. When Using the Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology the First Few Times Dogs learn and adapt at different speeds. It may take several times for your dog to understand the purpose of the No-Bark System. After a couple of days using the No-Bark Ball, your dog will learn to relax and reduce its barking behavior.
5. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning and Care Cleaning and care • Remove the batteries before cleaning the Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology with a soft, slightly damp cloth. • Do not immerse the unit in water. • Every effort has been made to ensure high standards of reliability of your No-Bark Ball.
7. Frequently Asked Questions Will the Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology be effective on my dog? • There are many reasons for excessive barking - your dog may be lonely, hungry, cold or hot or simply alerting you to people or animals on your property.
My dog keeps barking (does not seem to respond to the ultrasonic correction). • If you are certain that your dog hears the ultrasonic sound, however is still not responding, try the next level higher (see “Select Correction Level” page 9). •...
8. Troubleshooting When your dog does not seem to respond to the Ultrasonic Correction • Check if the battery has drained out. • If you are certain that your dog hears the ultrasonic sound, however is still not responding, try the next level higher (see “Select Correction Level” page 9). •...
US and Canada 1-888-331-3383 Email: email@example.com Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC, ACTA and Industry Canada (IC) regulations WARNING Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. NOTE This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 18 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules.
Technical Specifications Ultrasonic Frequency 25 ± 1.5 kHz Power 4x 1.5V AA-sized alkaline batteries General Information...
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2014 Motorola Mobility LLC. All rights reserved. US_EN Version 7.0 Printed in China...