Before erasing, make sure that the battery indicator is full.
If the battery indicator does not show full, please replace the batteries.
1. Slide the operation switch to STOP.
2. Select the Author and Folder. (See Pages 9 - 10.)
If you make a mistake while following steps, press the INDEX/CANCEL
button before pressing the TIME/SET button.
Erasing one file
1. Press the F or E button to select the file to be erased.
2. Press the ERASE button once. The file number blinks.
3. While the display is blinking, press the TIME/SET button. "ERASE"
appears briefly on the display.
The selected file is erased. All the file numbers after the erased file are
reduced by one.