Partial erasing (A-B erasing)
1. Press the F or E button to select the file.
2. Slide the operation switch to PLAY to start playback.
3. Press the CREATE FILE button to pause at the starting point you want
to erase (Point A). The elapsed playing time blinks.
LE 1/ 5
4. Press the ERASE button. "ERASE START" blinks.
5. While "ERASE START" is blinking, press the TIME/SET button. "ERASE"
blinks. Playback resumes from Point A automatically.
LE 1/ 5
6. Press the ERASE button at the ending point you want to erase (Point
B). "ERASE END" blinks.
7. While "ERASE END" is blinking, press the TIME/SET button. "ERASE"
The section between points A and B in the selected file is erased.
Playback pause is set automatically. (The elapsed playing time blinks.)
Press the CREATE FILE button again or stop playback.
Some error may be produced to the time between A and B designated
in partial erasing.
"Partial Erase" feature of ICR-B220 may not work properly on 512MB or
greater SD Cards, due to the properties of larger SD Cards. (Refer to