Before erasing, make sure that the battery indicator is full.
1. Slide the operation switch to the STOP position.
2. Select the AUTHOR and FOLDER. (See "SELECTING THE FOLDER
AND MENU" on page 9.)
Erasing one file
1. Press the F or E button to select the file to be erased.
2. Press the ERASE button once.
The file number blinks.
3. While the display is blinking, press the TIME/SET button.
"ERASE" appears briefly on the display.
The selected file is erased.
All the file numbers after the erased file are reduced by one.
If you make a mistake while following steps, press the INDEX/CANCEL
button before pressing the TIME/SET button.