1. Slide the SPEED CONTROL switch (rear of the unit) to the desired
playback speed position.
SLOW: Slow-speed playback
NORMAL: Normal-speed playback
FAST: Fast-speed playback
2. Select the Author and Folder. (See Pages 9 - 10.)
3. Press the F or E button repeatedly to select the desired file.
4. Slide the operation switch to PLAY to start playback.
BU 2/ 3
5. Press the + or – VOLUME button as desired.
When playback stops, "END" appears on the display.
6. Slide the operation switch to STOP.
Temporarily stopping playback (Playback pause)
Press the CREATE FILE button during playback. The elapsed playing time
To resume playback, press the button again.
Press the F or E button repeatedly to skip to the desired file in the
In the stop mode, it skips to the beginning or end of the current, previous
or next file.
During playback mode, it skips to the beginning of the file.