- Never use steam cleaners.
- Before cleaning, make sure the cooking zones are switched off and that the residual heat
indicator ("H") is not displayed.
IMPORTANT: do not use abrasive sponges or pan scourers. as they could ruin the glass surface.
• Clean the hob, when it is cool, after each use in order to remove any food residues.
• Sugar and foods with a high sugar content damage the glass ceramic surface and must be immediately
• Salt, sugar and sand can scratch the glass surface.
• Use a soft cloth, absorbent kitchen wipes or a specific hob cleaner (follow the Manufacturer's
• Read and follow the instructions given in the section "Instructions for use".
• Connect the hob to the electricity supply and check that the supply has not been shut off.
• Clean the hob and dry it thoroughly.
• If you are unable to turn the hob off after using it, disconnect it from the power supply.
• If, when the hob is switched on, alphanumeric codes appear on the display, consult the following table
The hob switches off
and after 30 seconds
emits an acoustic signal
every 10 seconds.
C81, C82, C83
F42 or F43
F12, F21, F25, F36, F37,
F40, F47, F56,
F58, F60, F61, F62, F63,
Continuous pressure on
control panel area.
The control panel
switches off because of
The connection voltage
Call the After-Sales Service and specify the error code.
Water or utensils on
electronic parts is too
The sensor detects a
the appliance voltage
and that of the mains
Clean the control panel.
Wait for the hob to cool
down before using it
Disconnect the hob
from the mains and
check the electrical