Using existing pots and pans
Use a magnet to check whether pots or pans are suitable for use on the induction hob: pots are unsuitable
if they cannot be magnetically detected.
- Ensure pots have a smooth bottom, otherwise they may scratch the hob's glass ceramic surface. Check
- Never place hot pots or pans on the hob's control panel. This could result in damage.
Recommended pan base diameters
Ø 30 cm
Ø 24 cm
Ø 18 cm
IMPORTANT: Refer to the "SENSOR" section for correct pan base diameters for cooking zones with
After unpacking the hob, check that there has been no damage during
transport. If in doubt, contact the dealer or After-sales Service.
PREPARING THE HOUSING UNIT
- Install a separator panel under the hob.
- The lower part of the product must not be accessible after
- If there is an oven beneath the hob, do not install the seperator panel.
• For the distance between the underside of the appliance and the separator panel below, observe the
dimensions given in the figure.
• Do not obstruct the minimum required clearance between the hob and the top of the unit to ensure
the correct operation of the product.
• Cut the worktop to fit before installing the hob and carefully remove any shavings or sawdust.
• If there is an oven beneath the hob, check it has a cooling system.
• For flush-mounting, call the After-Sales Service to fit screw kit 4801 211 00112 supplied with the
• Do not install the hob over a dishwasher or washing machine as the electronic circuits could be
damaged by any steam and humidity.
Ø 14 cm
Ø 17 cm
Ø 14 cm
Ø 28 cm
Ø 21 cm
Ø 14,5 cm
Ø 18 cm
Ø 15 cm
Ø 11 cm
min 20 mm
min 5 mm