Before contacting the After-Sales Service
1. See if you can eliminate the problem on your own by referring to the "Troubleshooting guide".
2. Turn the hob off and on again to check if the problem has been eliminated.
If the fault persists after the above checks, contact the nearest After-Sales Service.
• a brief description of the fault;
• the type of product and exact model;
• the Service number (the number after the word Service on the rating plate) located under the appliance
(on the metal plate). The Service number is also given in the warranty booklet;
• your full address;
• your telephone number and area code.
Place one of the two stickers giving the
product data (included in the warranty
If any repairs are required, contact an authorised After-Sales Service Centre (to ensure the use of
original replacement parts and correct repairs). Replacement parts will be available for 10 years.