IMPORTANT: Clean the hood and grease filters frequently
according to the following instructions. Replace grease filters
before operating hood.
To avoid damage to the exterior surface, do not use steel wool or
soap-filled scouring pads.
Always wipe dry to avoid water marks.
Liquid detergent soap and water, or all-purpose cleanser
Wipe with damp soft cloth or nonabrasive sponge, then rinse
with clean water and wipe dry.
Metal Grease Filter:
1. Remove each filter by pulling the spring release handle and
then pulling down the filter.
A. Spring release handle
2. Wash metal filters as needed in dishwasher or hot detergent
3. Reinstall the filter by making sure the spring release handles
are toward the front. Insert aluminum filter into upper track.
4. Push in spring release handle.
5. Push up on metal filter and release handle to latch into place.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the other filter.
Non-Vented (recirculating) Installation Filters:
The charcoal filter is not washable. It should last up to 6 months
with normal use. Replace with Charcoal Filter Kit. See the
"Assistance or Service" section for information on ordering.
To replace charcoal filter:
1. Remove metal grease filter from range hood. See "Metal
Grease Filter" in this section.
2. Bend spring clips away from metal grease filter.
RANGE HOOD CARE
3. Place charcoal filter into top side of metal filter.
4. Bend spring clips back into place to secure the charcoal filter
5. Replace metal grease filter. See "Metal Grease Filter" in this
Replacing the Incandescent Bulb
Turn off the range hood and allow the bulb to cool. To avoid
damage or decreasing the life of the new bulb, do not touch bulb
with bare fingers. Replace bulb, using tissue or wearing cotton
gloves to handle bulb.
If new bulbs do not operate, make sure the bulbs are inserted
correctly before calling service.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Use the T10 Torx
3. Remove lens cover and set lens cover and the screw aside.
4. Remove bulb and replace with a new 120 volt, 40 watt
5. Replace lens cover and reinstall screw.
6. Repeat steps 2 - 5 for the other bulb.
7. Reconnect power.
to the metal filter.
adapter with a Phillips screwdriver to
remove screw from lens cover.
A. Lens covers
maximum E-12 bulb.