Disassembly and Reassembly > Disassembly
PC Circuit Board (Fig. 5-2-2)
3) Disconnect the flat cable from the PC circuit board.
To connect flat cables, perform the procedure in Fig. 5-2-3.
4) Remove one screw [B].
5) Remove the PC circuit board in the direction of the arrow.
CSR Circuit Board (Fig. 5-2-2)
6) Remove one screw [B].
7) Remove the CSR circuit board in the direction of the arrow.
SP Circuit Board and Image Sensor (Fig. 5-2-2)
8) Remove two screw [C] and remove image sensor assembled with SP circuit board, the crystal
filter and rubber also removed. Be careful not damage and lost them.
9) Unsolder the terminals (fourteen points) of image sensor on the SP circuit board.
10) Remove two screw [D] and remove image sensor form the SP circuit board.
Lens Unit (Fig. 5-2-2)
11) Remove three screws [C] and remove the camera chassis for the lens unit.
Fig. 5-2-2 PC, CSR, SP Circuit Boards, Image Sensor and Lens Unit
Fig. 5-2-3 Connecting Flat Cable
5 - 2
[B] M2×5 (Gold)
[C] M2×5 (Black)
[D] M2×3 (Gold)