• The electrical cable for the safety valve is in the double-walled water inlet hose. Do not
immerse the water inlet hose or the safety valve in water.
• If water inlet hose or the safety valve is damaged, remove the mains plug immediately.
• A water inlet hose with safety valve must only be replaced by a specialist or by the Service
Warning! Dangerous voltage.
Water outlet hose connection
The end of the drain hose can be connected in the following ways:
1. To the sink outlet spigot, securing it to the underside of the work surface. This will
prevent waste water from the sink running into the machine.
2. To a stand pipe provided with vent-hole, minimum internal diameter 4 cm.
The waste connection must be at a maximum
height of 60 cm from the bottom of the dish-
The drain hose can face either to the right or left
of the dishwasher.
Ensure the hose is not bent or squashed as this
could prevent or slow down the discharge of water.
The sink plug must not be in place when the ma-
chine is draining as this could cause the water to
syphon back into the machine.
The total length of the drain hose, including any
extension you might add, must be no longer than
4 metres. The internal diameter of the extension
hose must be no smaller than the diameter of the
Likewise the internal diameter of the couplings used for connections to the waste outlet
must be no smaller than the diameter of the hose provided.
When connecting the drain hose to an under sink trap spigot, the entire plastic mem-
brane (A) must be removed . Failure to remove all the membrane will result in food
particles building up over time eventually blocking the dishwasher drain hose spigot.
Downloaded from DishWasher-Manual.com Manuals